Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Top Secret

This week mommy has been working on a project and she says it is "top secret"! All I know is that she won't let me sleep in my bedroom anymore...I'm stuck in the pack-n-play in mommy and daddy's room. I don't mind too much though. I get to wake up extra early, when daddy wakes up! This is what mommy and daddy see when they wake up:

Yup, just patiently waiting for them to get up!

Although I've tried, mommy is glad I haven't figured out how to climb out of here yet...

Here's a hint about the top secret project... I was told to "say goodbye to the butterflies"!!

1 comment:

singinmark said...

Little b- I'm sending you this comment from my blackberry; if mom didn't tell you, your uncle mark is super cool and hip. Apparently not as hip as YOU though, cause to the best of my knowledge I didn't have a blog at age 1.5. Keep rockin' your world braddah. (That's what the hawaiians say) 'braddah and brah'. What minnesotans know as 'brother and bro'. :-)