Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday's To Do List...

I woke up extra early (5 a.m.) on Saturday because I had a lot of items on my "to do list", including eat, read some books, climb the stairs, run away from mommy, play with my trucks, take a nap and go to the fair. I had a good start on my list and I was busy playing with my trucks, when daddy noticed that it seemed awfully quiet in my direction. He looked over and this is what he saw:I decided the kitchen floor was a good place for a nap! Note my comfortable leg positioning- I've been working on my flexibility! After my nap, I crossed another item off of my list. Mommy, daddy and I went to the West Otter Tail County fair. I liked to see all the animals, but I thought the cows were a little scary. Other than the food, my favorite part of the fair was getting a balloon! Here's a picture of me with the roosters. What a busy day!

3 comments:

Mrsfroberg said...

Oh man, babies have some incredible flexibility!! I would have some major leg cramps, and maybe a broken leg if I slept like that!!!

singinmark said...

buddy, you're like a little turtle!! Nice work with the power nap. I'm proud of any dude who says, "hey world, you can wait. Now it's time for a good nap."

Ashley T said...

OMG i can't believe he fell asleep like that. I so wish i was that flexable!