I really, really loved milking this cow...well, okay it was a cow statue, but when I squeezed, water came out of the udder! :)
Checking out all of the animals made my sister pretty tired...
What a fun day! (And by the way, mommy did take some pictures of the animals, but didn't think you all would want to see them. Some of the animals we saw were ducks, geese, bears, camels, penguins, alligators, kangaroos and a cougar.) I can't wait to go back again!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Zoo Fun!
A few weeks ago mommy, Brooklyn and I went along to visit Grandma Diane and Grandpa Gordy when daddy had to go to Milbank for work. Mommy and Grandma decided that we should take a trip to visit the zoo in Watertown, SD. Mommy said she used to go there when she was little with her mommy (my grandma) and her Grandma Ruby! There were so many animals to see, we had tons of fun. And there weren't too many people there, so I got to run around (almost) as much as I wanted to! This was Brooklyn's first visit time at a zoo- here's a picture of her and mommy:
Me checking out this swan-- it was really mean, we saw it grab onto a goose's wing and not let go...so I wasn't going to get too close!
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? I see a Braden looking at me!
Mommy and me!
Bet you didn't know I hatched out of an egg?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Man, I love Zoo's! That looks like a good one. -Carson
Post a Comment