Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEW SHOES!

Mommy and daddy decided it was time to get me some new tennis shoes, since I couldn't wear the "thick" socks with my old shoes anymore. So, we went shopping! Mommy said she couldn't find the kind she was looking for in my size, so I thought I'd speed things up a bit and pick some out myself. At first mommy said, "No way! We're not buying those!" but I convinced her and daddy that these were definitely the best ones...after all they have cars on them AND they light up when I walk! Finally, mommy and daddy decided that I was right, so here I am with my new shoes- I love to put them on all by myself! :)

1 comment:

The Grenier Family said...

Carson loved the shoes! Now he'll want some. He'd love for them to light up I don't know if he'd ever take them off. hehe Hope your feeling well. Take care.