Wednesday, September 9, 2009

COUSINS!

This past weekend I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my grandmas and grandpas and my aunt Kayla and my cousin Trevor. I have so much fun when everyone comes over, but I especially love playing with Trevor and following him around. (Luckily, he is a great "big" cousin and he doesn't mind at all!) See, he didn't even care when I wanted to share his bowl of cereal:
Sitting at the campfire with Trevor:
Enjoying some sweet corn at my picnic table-- it was sooo yummy, I ate two whole ears!
Running throught the sprinkler...I wasn't so sure about this, but Trevor had fun! ;)
Riding on the 4-wheeler with daddy and Trevor. Usually I'm a little scared of the noise and don't want to go for a ride, but when I saw that Trevor was going for I ride, I ran right over to climb on, and it turns out it was really fun to go for a ride!
And finally, we got to go for a little "ride" on daddy's trailer. I thought that was great fun, too!
AND....since I've been talking a lot about my cousin, Trevor, I have to tell you all about some other cousin news: I now have TWO cousins!!! Uncle Ben and Aunt Carrie had a little boy, Jack Benjamin, yesterday (9/8/09)! I'm so excited to go and meet him and I can't wait to show him my room and all of my toys. :) Welcome to the family, Jack!

1 comment:

The Grenier Family said...

Ohhh that looks like fun! I love riding on 4-wheelers, too. It looks like you have a nice big cousin. I have a little cousin. Hope to see you soon. Your Friday, Carson