Monday, August 17, 2009

"The City"

Last week, mommy, daddy and I took a quick trip to the cities (or as I like to say, "the city") so that mommy could go to a conference...and also so that we could go to the zoo! We got to stay in a hotel, go swimming, shopping and to the Como Zoo. It was a lot of fun! When mommy went to her meeting, daddy and I hung out at the pool and then went to the playland at Rosedale Center. It was a quick trip, but we packed a lot in. I hope we can do it again soon!
Snuggled in to the hotel bed...too bad mommy made me sleep in the pack-n-play, I liked this spot!
Swimming with daddy in the big pool:
Daddy, mommy and I at the zoo:
McDonald's playland- I was brave enough to climb all the way to the top!

Swinging on the luggage cart- what fun!

No comments: